Entry Closing Dates
Pavilion entries close 6pm on Monday 27th February 2017, except the Produce and Flower sections, which will close on Wednesday 1st March at 6pm.
Pavilion exhibits have different delivery dates so please check the relevant schedules for these.
Prize money is to be collected with presentation of prize ticket to the Raffle desk in the Basketball Pavilion over the show weekend from 2pm.
Collection of pavilion exhibits will be from 4pm on Sunday 5th March. Exhibitors must present their exhibit tickets for collection. Exhibits that are not collected then can be collected at the show office on Mondays.
Most judging will take place on Friday 3rd March.
Please Note Below:
Entries close 6pm Wednesday 1st March 2017.
All flowers are to be staged by 8:45am Saturday 4th March 2017.
Stewards will be in attendance at the Goulburn Basketball Stadium until 5pm on Friday 3rd March and from 7am Saturday 4th March 2017.
Judging commences 9:00am Saturday 4th March 2017.
Entires close 6pm Monday 27th March 2017.
Exhibits to be delivered to the Goulburn Basketball Stadium by Thursday 2nd March before 6pm.
Judging to take place Friday 3rd March 2017.
Animal, Equestrian and Other Sections
All have different closing dates, please read each different schedule for their closing dates.
Please check the relevant schedules:
Terms and Conditions
Rules and Regulations
- All entry forms are to be in the hands of the secretary on the days that they are mentioned in each schedule, NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- No exhibit is to be removed before 4:00pm on the last day of the show without the sanction of the Steward of each section.
- The judge’s decision is final, no discussion will over rule his/her judgment.
- A steward has the right to place an item into its correct category if it has been entered into the wrong category by mistake.
- Exhibitors will be held responsible for any damage that may be done by their exhibit and the Association reserves the right of refusing to admit and exhibit into the grounds where there is reason to suspect it is either diseased or dangerous.
- The Society does not hold itself responsible for any damage that may be caused by an exhibit.
Guidance for Stewards and Judges
- All stewards are to be in attendance before 9:00am on the first day of the show.
- Stewards are expected to make sure that all entries are placed in their correct category.
- The steward will accompany the judge and take notes if necessary. Stewards will not reveal the identity of the exhibitor or try to influence the judge in any way.
- After the show the stewards will present the secretary with the results of the judging.
- Judges will attend the showground at a time suited to both Steward and Judge.
- Judging is an individual opinion, the judge has the option of not awarding any prize in any one section if there are less than two entries in that section.
- No judge shall be an exhibitor in the department he/she is judging.
- Judges may award special prizes for highly commended, best exhibit or runner up.
For further conditions please contact the Show Secretary on 4821 6813.